Thursday, November 6, 2008

Chandell Oleson, CPO

Ok, I have to brag! As some of you know I made a trip to Tennessee in October for a NAHMA training. This was a 2 day intense training followed by a 4 hour test to become certified. This training is based around HUD regulations and something I was not familiar with. It took a lot of time, effort, and studing to get through this course. We were not aware of our test results as they are sent out to be scored. Well today I found out...
I'm offically a CPO (Certified Professional of Occupancy) I have been given permission "to use the CPO designation on letterhead, business cards and on all forms of address." I must say, I'm rather proud of myself!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS Chandell!!! Nice to hear a lil pep in your step.

Blackmans said...

WAY TO GO! I am proud of you too! Congrats!

The Hicks Family said...

That is awesome!Congrats!

Sherman said...

I'm so proud of you! I don't know how you do it all. You are amazing! Congrats and Love you much.