Sunday, April 13, 2008

What's for Dinner?

How many times do you think to yourself..."What am I going to fix for dinner? Well, being a busy mother with 3 jobs I think a lot about this question. I want things easy, fast, but of course to taste good. I LOVE to cook and try new things so I decided to help you too! I will try and post a weekly recipe that I find to be easy and good.

Tonight our household is having: Margarita Chicken

4 chicken breasts (or more for bigger families...just double the recipe)
1 can (10 oz) frozen margarita mix (in the juice section)
2/3 cup tequila
1/2 cup cilantro leaves (chopped) or 2 tsp dried cilantro
2 Tablespoons chicken seasoning (McCormick's Grill Mates)

Rinse Chicken, pat dry ---Using a fork poke a few sets of holes in chicken
In bowl mix all ingredients together (see above)
Put ingredients in large zip-lock bag, add chicken, let marinate in fridge for 1-2 hours.
Take Chicken out of bag--discard bag and contents
Bake or Grill
ENJOY! Let me know what you think.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to tell you hi and that you have a very cute little boy! Sounds like a good recipe too!