Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Baker Family Reunion

Oh my goodness. WHAT FUN!!! I can honestly say this might be in the running for the most enjoyable time yet this summer. We went to the Baker Family Reunion in Buffalo, Wyoming. So much to do. Lot's of sharing time, shopping, talent show, dance, bowling, and best of all the amazing race savanger hunt.

This is a picture of Gunnar holding the "torch". It was passed to all the little ones from my grandpa and aunt Patsy who do "The Twist" dance, it's been tradition since as long as I can remember.

My grandma and I.
My goofy grandpa!




Gunnar and cousin Paris.
Gunnar bowling.

Gunnar, Savana, and I


Grandpa and his 6 sisters. (My great-aunts)





My aunt Jodi and her daughter Pam.

We met new cousins. This is Brad.
Oh My! We can't wait to do it again!!!

No comments: