Ok so, I've been tagged by Vanessa. I have NO idea who I will tag next as everyone that I know who has a blog has already been tagged. However, don't want to break the chain so I will see what I can do.
For those who don't know...Here is how you play. Once you have been tagged you have to write a blog of ten weird, random things, facts or habits about yourself. At the end, you choose five people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them to be tagged. Don't forget to leave them a comment "You're it!" and tell them to read your blog. You can't tag the person who tagged you. Since you can't tag that person back, let them know when you've posted your blog so they can read your answers.
1. I too could be considered to have borderline OCD. (However, having a child has tamed this a bit) My borderline OCD is a little different than Vanessa's in the sense that I have to have everything balanced. For example, if I'm decorating on the fireplace mantel I need to have something on each side. (to balance it out) Don't care for things in odd numbers. I don't like things to be cluttered. I also have to make sure my or Gunnar's cloths match and I mean REALLY match. You will never find me wear khaki with white, Jean jackets/vests with jean pants (it's impossible to make them match), Adidas shoes with Nike Shirt...etc...
2. I have 2 tattoo's and would love SEVERAL more, however, can't find many places on my body that I could make sure everything is balance and not cluttered. (See OCD above)
3. I just purchased my first computer less than a year ago. Didn't have one when I was in high school or college.
4. I wear a different set of earrings daily!
5. I've been to Hawaii twice, and will go again. Maybe even a couple more times.
6. My favorite holiday is Halloween.
7. I have a horrible habit of chewing my fingernails. Nathan HATES it!
8. The scariest most dangerous thing I've ever done was going down a trench (water rushing through it) to get a fishing lure for Nate. This was before we were married. Amazing what you will do to impress someone.
9. I love to camp, fish, watch football, watch ultimate fighting, and drink bud light!
10. I see nothing wrong with normal body functions. In other words, if you have to fart...then fart.